Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week 9 Reading Reflection

1.) What surprised me from the reading was to find out that blog monitoring is an actual tactic in marketing research. I didn't think that companies would look at blogs to help better sell their products.

2.) The part that confused me from the reading was the 4Ps to the 4Cs. I didn't really understand how the two correlated.

3.) One question I would ask the author is what he thinks the best way to research a market. What does he think provides the faster, and better data in this day and age. I would also ask him what he thinks influences marketing philosophy more. I believe that an entrepreneurs background is the biggest influence but I am curious to know what he thinks.

4.) I disagree with the authors idea that telephone interviews are a good way to research the market. I don't think respondents would cooperate with them on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment