Sunday, January 24, 2016

Week 3 Reading Reflection

1.) The biggest surprise from the reading for me was reading how big Google is on the Global Perspective section. It has 1 million servers, 1 billion search requests, and 24 petabytes of user-generated data. I knew Google was big but I never knew the full scale of it.

2.) The one part of the reading that confused me was metacognitive model. I didn't really understand what it meant.

3.) There are two questions I would like to ask the author. The First one is what does he think the most important trait to have as an entrepreneur. Is vision or innovativeness a better trait to have? I'm curious if there is a trait that benefits a person more. Also I would ask if he really believes unrealistic optimism can be a good thing. I don't see any good from being too optimistic.

4.) While I do believe psychic risk can me a major problem for an entrepreneur, I think career risk is the greatest risk. You can mentally build back up after a catastrophe but a hit in your career could stop you from making an progress or force you to do something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment