Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Elevator Pitch no.2


What stood out to me the most from the feedback I got from the first elevator pitch was how positive it all was. Every comment I got said that they thought my idea was great and it was something they would.

For this pitch, I tried to make sure my delivery was more concise. I wanted to make sure I got the idea of KeyBrain across better than the first pitch. While nobody had a problem with understanding the product, I thought I could do a better job at it.

3 comments:

  1. Jason,

    I think your idea is very interesting and it is definitely one of a kind. I think people would definitely buy this and use it frequently. Your elevator pitch was very clear and to the point. You did not try and waste time buy talking about other random subjects but rather just got right down to talking about the product. Great job on the pitch and check mine out when you get the chance, http://chrispate25.blogspot.com/2016/02/week-7-elevator-pitch-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a cool idea. I know I feel like I carry around more keys than I should. The content of your speech was good. At points you tripped over words, but that's kind of expected. I did that with my own video. Only way to get around that is to practice. I'll link my own pitch below, it has to do with improving the WiFi on campus.

    http://ent3003entreprenerdship.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason, I think this is a great idea! I know I personally have about 7 keys that I use frequently and they really can take up a lot of space and time trying to find the right one. Your pitch was great, very to the point and didn't seem to scripted.
    check out mine:http://andiev.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete