Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Elevator Pitch no.4


With the feedback I got from the previous elevator pitches, I tried to trip over my words less. If it did happen, I tried to keep going and make things as smooth as possible. That's the feedback that was the most important to me. I'm not the best public speaker so I'm always trying to find ways to improve in that. I was very surprised to see the positive feedback that my product has gotten.

Since the 2nd elevator pitch, I've made the same kind of speech but with a few small additions to what I say. For this one I talked about things that I just mentioned in my venture concept. I talked about the different sizes my product comes in, and whose the target audience for each. I think that made my pitch a little more streamlined.

No comments:

Post a Comment