Sunday, April 17, 2016

Google Gold

1.) I used one kind of approach to get search engine optimization. I put a link to my blog post whenever I commented on someone else's posts.

2.) At the beginning of the semester I didn't have any key words that I could attribute to my blog. After the first elevator pitch I used my venture, Key Brain, as my key words. This was something unique to my blog.

3.) I didn't use any other kind of social media to enhance my SEO. I just made posts and shared a URL to it when commenting on other peoples blogs. I don't think anyone followed those links though. If I shared my blog on my Twitter or Facebook I would have gotten a lot more views on each posts and I would have probably enhanced my SEO.

4.) The post that got the most traffic to my blog was the first elevator pitch. I think this happened because it was the first time I posted a video on to my blog. It was also the first time I had introduced my venture.

5.) I never made it to the first page of Google. Even when you type in my venture nothing related to mine comes up. However, if you search up "ENT3003 Jason Jose" the first page is filled with all my blog posts.

1 comment:

  1. Jaso, its great that you made it on google at all. I haven't actually tried googling mine but it would be interesting to see what came up. I also didnt use any other SEO techniques but I believe if I had I would use facebook and instagram to share my blog. I don't actually have a twitter but if I did I would share it there too. Check out my blog link here: http://entweekly.blogspot.com/2016/04/google-gold.html

    ReplyDelete