Tuesday, April 5, 2016

My Exit Strategy

1.) My exit strategy for my venture is to stick with the business for several decades, and then when it comes time to retire I find someone to replace me.

2.) I choose this exit strategy because my venture is all about creating different kinds of products. There isn't a one certain thing that this business does, it always something different. My first product was on key chains and my next product was a phone case. I think this inconsistency in what products my business makes would make it hard to sell. Also, I would like to keep control of my company.

3.) This exit strategy has influenced my venture concept by making it that I keep things small. It influenced how small of a staff I'm looking for. This exit strategy has influenced how I identify an opportunity. They would be ways to not only expand the reach of my products, but also way to keep things easy for a relatively small business . So I'd look to have partners in almost every aspect of the business to help me.


1 comment:

  1. I like your post. I agree with you in your business that it is better to stay in. Because your business is always changing and it is something different every time. I like that you realized that you need a smaller staff for your organization it is good to know what and where you need things.

    ReplyDelete